- Luminaria, a nurse who specializes in soothing and healing those with IBD and helping the public to overcome panic.
- Datawave, whose special power is the ability to access information on the Internet using just her mind. This has come in useful following her recent diagnosis of ulcerative colitis.
- Rubblerouser can tear up concrete and bend metal, he has an older brother who suffers from Crohn's disease.
- Samarium has extraordinary strength despite suffering from ulcerative colitis.
- Switchback has the ability to duplicate himself so he can be in two places at the same time. He
Marvel Custom Solutions has partnered with Seb Tucknott, the founder of the online platform IBDRelief and pharmaceutical company Takeda, to create a new team of superheroes who all have one thing in common: inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). MORE: Seven people with chronic illnesses who used a body-shaming experience to raise awareness According to a report on metro.co.uk, the Unbeatables are all affected by either Crohn's disease or ulcerative colitis, along with an estimated one in 250 Britons. While fighting crime and protecting people around the world, the Unbeatables also pause to consider how their superhero actions may affect their IBD, including the impact of stress. The team is made up of five characters: